Education: B.A. Communication and Narrative Studies at University of Southern California
- Professional Skateboarder since 2007
- Documentary Filmmaker – Underexposed: A Women’s Skateboarding Documentary.
- Founder/Event Coordinator – nonprofit EXPOSURE Skate
- Writer – Public Affairs, USC’s Annenberg (2010-2012)
- Public Relations – DC Shoes (2011
- Marketing – Red Bull NYC (2008)
- Red Bull rep/skate instructor/special projects liaison – Woodward West (2008-2010)
this blog is beyond amazing inspiration everywhere! keep rocking!
This is an awesome attempt to spread the news of female athletes in the world of skateboarding. Skateboarding is not just a sport is also a lifestyle and true skateboard enthusiasts will learn of this wonderful sport and lifestyle with pioneers like Amelia Brodka leading the way. Rich Monday
Probably too late, but if you want to talk to Pattie Hoffman I can get you in touch with her. She was the most winning female skater of her era.
Mike “Ziggy” Siegfried
Hello Amelia, I work at a local San Diego magazine and we’d love to include you in our August issue! Please shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂